Themes of 2015
Looking Back to Look Forward.
About this time of year, like many others, I like to do a scan of the year about to go by, and I start to think about what the new year will bring. And because I’ve talked with and coached hundreds of people through the year I’m always looking for the main themes of what’s been going on for them too.
These are the main things I see and hear from the people I work with:
- I want to clear up the clutter in my life because it’s weighing me down.
- The call to find and do the thing that I’m really here for is strong.
- I work at banishing depression every day, with meditation and service to others.
- I know that the best way to respond to all the negativity and hate in the world is to “be the change”.
- The people around me are changing from being ones who don’t support me to ones who do.
- I’m learning that I don’t have to achieve everything now, that to be happy and relaxed is my best foundation.
- I have a voice that’s unique, the world needs to hear it, and I’m finding the courage to express myself.
- I don’t have to be afraid.
And so much more.
What were your themes this year? What did you figure out?