The Spiritual Pursuit of Purpose
The single most important aspect in pursuing your purpose is understanding and deepening in the spiritual aspect of that purpose.
A spiritual understanding underlies every other aspect of finding and living your purpose and also provides the means to be able to respond to every obstacle and opportunity you meet in pursuing your purpose.
In this 10-week course, I will provide you with knowledge of the 10 steps in pursuing your spiritual purpose, with daily meditations and exercises to begin to master these steps.
10 steps in pursuing your spiritual purpose:
- Meditation (to quieten your mind and reduce negative self-talk).
- Your mind (and thoughts) are not real.
- The reality of oneness.
- Recognise and accept the reality of your situation.
- Deal with your shit. (Letting go of anger & the past, learning to forgive)
- Open-mindedness and seeking spiritual knowledge.
- Seek new experiences & challenges. (Have a life!)
- Seek new people & good company.
- Know yourself and have confidence in your qualities.
- Redefine the value and language of ‘goals’.
This course will move you through MASSIVE steps, multiplying ten-fold the depth of your understanding and your connection to your spiritual purpose.
This course is now over-subscribed and will begin again in December 2016.